Hill Farmstead / The Alchemist / Lawson’s DIPA Tasting
- First thing I did when we got home from Vermont (finally) was to round up the troops and break open these Hill Farmstead growlers. It was a no brainer. No point in sitting on them another minute. I also had some Double Sunshine from our last trip to the Waitesfield Farmer’s Market, and I ALWAYS have Heady Topper in the fridge so you know we had to drink all five side by side.
Pretty unanimous results from all of the beer drinkers present, too:
- Hill Farmstead Nor
- The Alchemist Heady Topper
- Hill Farmstead Double Citra
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids Double Sunshine
- Hill Farmstead Society & Solitude #4
Society and Solitude #4 had this slight sting that lingered on the tip of my tongue I just didn’t love which was the reason for it’s ranking here, but obviously there wasn’t a single bad beer here.
One last pic from Jon: