Spider Bite Beer Co. One Year Anniversary Party at Tap and Barrel – Nov 21st [Upcoming Events]
Any Spider Bite fans out there? These guys killed it at TAP NY this year and I just haven’t gotten my hands on their beer since. Looks like their portfolio has expanded greatly in the meantime and they have a really solid lineup for their Anniversary party.
From their Facebook event page:
We are having our 1 year anniversary party at Tap and Barrel on November 21st, Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Along side our current lineup we will have available (subject to change):
- Saison dry hopped with Hallertauer 7% abv, new beer no name yet Hoppy
- Smoked stout, home smoked malt 8.5% abv new beer no name yet
- Rophenia, Quad aged 7 months 11.5% abv
- American Farmhouse, dry hopped with experimental hop HBC-342 huge Brett component and 5.5% new beer no name yet
- pHlow (aka Huffin’), Flemish Red with Zin grapes. 8% abv. New beer for acidic lovers only
- Czech Pilsner, lagered 3 months with Budvar yeast 6% abv new beer
- Black Widow, black IIPA aged a few months now and ready to strike. 12.2% abv
- Chocolate Cinnamon Babka, stout base 8.5% abv new beer
- Boris the Spider aged 11 months and finished with Bourbon soaked oak
- Boris the Spider aged 11 months and finished with chocolate and cherries
- Burton Bite-On, English style pale ale.
Watch for additions/changes.