Fourteen Stone Drinking Crew #2
— Naturally I had to grab some growlers and bottles for the Fourteen Stone Drinking Crew while at Hill Farmstead, and with a little coordination from Merc, we made it happen on one of the days he was in town. Elise made a huge spaghetti dinner for the guys mid-tasting, too. The consumption of Tums was plentiful that night.
Like most days Merc is in town, it was a Monday so things didn’t get too crazy. In addition to the Hill Farmstead beer, Jon brought a growler from his Trapp Family Lodge stop on the way home from the Harvest Festival and Merc brought over some randoms from Cascade, Cigar City and others.
- Oktoberfest by Trapp Family Lodge Brewery
- Simcoe Single Hop Pale Ale by Hill Farmstead Brewery
- Society & Solitude #5 by Hill Farmstead Brewery
- Apricot by Cascade Brewing Company
- Arthur by Hill Farmstead Brewery
- Riserva (2011) by Weyerbacher Brewing Company
- Clara by Hill Farmstead Brewery
- Old Numbskull by AleSmith Brewing Company
- Decadence (2011) (Maple Smoked Barleywine) by AleSmith Brewing Company
- Sankt Hans by Hill Farmstead/Grassroots
- Ephraim by Hill Farmstead Brewery
- Everett by Hill Farmstead Brewery
- 110K+OT Batch #5 by Cigar City Brewing (What a disappointment this beer was. Huuuuge barleywine.)
- White Oak by The Bruery
- Hoponius Union by Jack’s Abby Brewing
If you’re wondering about the Golden Blend and Saison Asterisk in the main pic, I snagged them at Hunger Mountain Coop on the way home from the Harvest Festival. Haven’t cracked them yet but you know sure as hell I’ll post some pics when I do.