Pretty fun, but bitter cold day on Saturday at The Adirondack Pub & Brewery. The Festival of Barrels is a yearly showcasing of ADK’s barrel aging program, with some beers only being available at the festival itself. Check out this incredibly unique lineup:
Adirondack Pub and Brewery
Totally Normal Amount of Craft Beer to Bring “Car Camping”…
What we took to Lincoln Pond this weekend. (More on that later). This isn’t including the shitty beer and the hard alcohol. The run down:
- Maine Beer Co. – Mean Old Tom
- Keegan Ales – Joe Mama’s Milk
- Adirondack Pub and Brewery – Cocoa-llaboration (Barrel-Aged Chocolate Smoked Porter collab with Crossroads Brewing)
- Adirondack Pub and Brewery – Barrel Aged Fat Scotsman (Scotch Ale / Wee Heavy aged in Jack Daniels Barrels)
- Adirondack Pub and Brewery – Whiskey Sour (Belgian Black Ale aged in Apple Jack Whiskey Oak Barrels with Lactobacillus added)
- Adirondack Pub and Brewery – Adirondack Double Mocha Stout (on nitro, in Ruck growler)
- Troegs – Nugget Nectar
- The Alchemist – Heady Topper
- Pre-Ban Four Loko – Cellar-aged two years
Yeah, I still have some old illegal Four Loko, what of it? Doesn’t everyone craft beer drinker out there age caffeinated Four Loko like they cellar limited-release barrel-aged stouts? No?
Adirondack Brewery tasting.
Gotta try em all to decide what growler to bring camping.