Last week marked the second annual Dark Horse Beefsteak Dinner at McGreivey’s. This laid back beer dinner hasn’t changed much from last year’s event, which is a good thing. The seat price is an absolute steal considering the amount of food, including all you can eat filet, and beer is served at the event. I didn’t have as much freedom to move around to take as many pictures like I did last year so make sure you check out that post with a little more in depth commentary as well.
Thursday night was the latest of Jared Kingsley of Remarkable Liquids’ beer dinners, this time at McGreivey’s in Waterford, featuring the beers from Dark Horse Brewing Company. Dark Horse, out of Marshall, MI, is known in the craft beer circles for their citrusy IPAs and big, roasty stouts. Oh, and turning down having their beer featured in a Nickleback video because “It’s shit rock and roll that doesn’t deserve to be on the radio”. Just awesome.
– Snapped these pics after the Gang Bang Beer It Forward. We didn’t drink any of these that day but I’d be doing all of you guys a disservice if I didn’t show off his stash. Some pretty impressive stuff here. Eat it up!
- 2011 Fifty Fifty Eclipse Horizontal
- Surly Darkness ‘08
- Dark Horse Brewing Company Plead the 5th Horizontal
- The Bruery Partridge in a Pear Tree
- The Bruery Coton
- The Bruery Cuir
- The Bruery Autumn Maple Horizontal
- B. Nektar Meadery Zombie Killer
- Infected Beers